• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lolas been to the vets!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks! :wave:

I mentioned in an earlier thread Lola looked to have lost some weight. She had a check up today and she is OK! She weighs 1.68kg and her insicors are in very good condition. (She licked the vet to bits).

I have been told to give her hay hay and hay, as rabbits dont eat pellets in the wild, but supplement the hay with pellets.

I was worried about her but I maybe think she was a little overweight:shock::oops::shock:and having her new partner to run about with might of shifted some pounds and she is at the right weight.

Phew!!! :lol:

What a worrier you are, but she is a special bunny....she was overweight originally then and now is perfect !!! :lol: That's good.

Aww bless her, glad she's ok.

Lola bunny is the wallpaper stripping bun isn't she? Daisy must've been looking on RU for naughty tips, because last night when i was on the phone she went off into the hallway and removed a section of wallpaper and ripped it to shreds :roll:

Back