• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would love a wifey bun for my male

coz

Young Bun
Hi :wave:

Dont know if this is in the right place so feel free to move :D

We currently have 5 bunnies, 2 sets of pairs and a single male bun. We would love him to have a wifey bun.

Ginger is coming up to 1 yr old so a girlie around that age would be fab. He has been neutered and vaccinated. He lives outdoors and has a 2 tier hutch but does have free run of the garden every day (supervised) and he is allowed in the house.

We were initially going to put him with our 2 other lops but Snowy is very aggressive towards him :( Mopsy did get on with him at first but they got into a fight (this was before he was done) I have not attempted since to put him and Mospy together as I know Snowy would not allow it :?

So ideally we would like a girl dwarf lop around 1 yr old (we live in Wolverhampton)

If anyone can point me in the direction of some buns I would appreciate it :D

Thanks

Coz

www.fatfluffs.com

I think we only have one lops at the moment but we've always found that the buns usually have very definate ideas about who they want their companion to be. The rabbits are neutered & vaccinated against mixi & we ask for a donation. We homecheck all our potential adopters & generally ask for a 6ft hutch with run although we are a bit flexible on that if you have smaller buns or your set up is different from the bog standard hutch & run combi.

if you see any you like get in touch with team@fatfluffs.com

If you don't there are a few other rescues around, there is the RSPCA closer to you & underhill. Also hopper haven or honeybunnies slightly further away.

Hi Thanks all for your replies.

A lady who is doing rehoming (and my name has been down for a while) called me to say they had a girl available :) Please meet Bridget :D

PICT0396-1.jpg

PICT0395-1.jpg

I just now hope they bond well :) She is 5 - 6 months old :)

Back