• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

honey after her spay - poor little girl

Here is Honey after her spay in my shop.

She is back to normal now - in fact more cheeky! I thought she would be much calmer!!!:lol::lol:

Aww poor little thing. My Daisy was spayed last Thursday I've felt truly awful since and quite tearful. I'll never ever have another un-neutered bun, its too traumatic to cause your lovely little furry pain :cry: I've told her its for her own good but she doesn’t understand :(

What does/did Honeys little wound look like? Daisy’s looks very rough and concertinaed, like somebodys pulled a piece of string a bit too tight and it's a bit red in places, is that normal?!

My 2 boys are in for neutering tomorrow. Really worried, I have to drop them off before work i don't know how i will cope. Any tips?
Diane

My 2 boys are in for neutering tomorrow. Really worried, I have to drop them off before work i don't know how i will cope. Any tips?
Diane

Chocolate... lots of chocolate!!!! They will be OK but I know how traumatic it is waiting!

Aww poor little thing. My Daisy was spayed last Thursday I've felt truly awful since and quite tearful. I'll never ever have another un-neutered bun, its too traumatic to cause your lovely little furry pain :cry: I've told her its for her own good but she doesn’t understand :(

What does/did Honeys little wound look like? Daisy’s looks very rough and concertinaed, like somebodys pulled a piece of string a bit too tight and it's a bit red in places, is that normal?!

Hello
Yes Honeys looked like that too - i think it's normal. It was surprisingly small too! I thought it would go right along the tummy.
She took a good 5 or 6 days to get over it, but she's fine now. Her personalitys changed too! She more independent and not so cuddly! Strange as I thought it made them calmer! (perhaps she still hasn't forgiven me)
I also kept saying I was sorry and felt very guilty for putting her through it, but it is for the best in the long run!

I hope Daisy will bounce back too - I'm sure she will.:love::love:

Diane

I was worried sick when my boys went in last August, but they were fine.
Just try to keep yourself busy and be positive.

GOod luck anyway, it will soon be over and they will be abck to normal in no time.:):)

Diane

I find boys come through better and faster as its not as complicated as the girls op. Simba when he came round, well you wouldnt even know he had been done, infact I checked they had done him as he was the same as he was before going in lol. Did have a small problem with Oliver as they struggled to bring him round from GA and wasnt to good after, but he came through after another 48hrs :D

Back