• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey does what she's told (for a change)

Honey has a habit of chewing the old shed door that seperates our rooms.
i think she finally understands "No"

You can see her heading for a chew fest, but does as Mummy says........ for a change!!!

aw she's such a content bunny, she loves you, ilove her big ears, their like sonars, ted's are so tiny about the length of my wee finger. :lol:

aw she's such a content bunny, she loves you, ilove her big ears, their like sonars, ted's are so tiny about the length of my wee finger. :lol:

I'm sure her ears are getting BIGGER!!! I looked at them this morning and thought, they're gonna be HUGE!:lol::lol::lol:

We love Ted and Petal!! How are they doing?

Ahhhh she looks like a lovely bunny! I wish Strawberry could come for a cuddle! He comes running over every now and again but once he realises I dont have food he is off again! He cant sit still long enough for a fuss!

Hehe, you cans ee as she starts heading towards it she knows she shouldnt, its like she is thinking "hmm can i push this and get a quick chew" :lol:

Awww well done Honey for listening to mummy :D:love:

Back