• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight : Pets undercover

itv1 i know that **** Jade Goodie thing came on instead id love to leave my children a million pound when i die

[Admin Edit - do not swear]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky's built-in TV guide planner thing (which is usually up to date!) says its on tonight :)

I think they originally had Jade scheduled for this week but they showed Jade last week instead when they were supposed to show the pet one, lets hope it sticks to the schedule this week :p Looking forward to watching the bunnies tonight!

uncovering vets that charge for unessary treatments on healthy animals.
hmmm funnily enough,my old vet (he was a horrid little man)tried to tell me that lola needed sedating and a dental(he also happened mentioned he had a new vet that he wanted to demonstrate the procedure to!!!!)i felt extremely uneasy about it as i just didn't think he was being truthful,i took her to frances harcourt-brown(lovely,lovely lady) instead and she was very angry as she said lolas teeth were absolutey perfect!rotten scoundrel-my poor lola would have been put at risk purely for his own gain:evil::censored:

OMG is that even legal! Sounds like the Harold Shipman of the veterinary world:censored:

i know,he was a very unpleasant,smarmy :censored:.it's just not on.i was furious and have never set foot in the place since.it just makes me wonder what other uneccasary procedures my buns endured over the years.luckily he had 2 very lovely vets work for him that i always used to request.now since descovering mrs h-b i am fortunate to use one of the best there is!thats a fingers up to him:lol:

What a dreadful comment..I think the point you are choosing to ignore ..is she would rather stay alive and be with her two boys:cry:

Completely agree with you Jill - money isn't everything & I'm sure Jade would give it all up in a minute to be able to stay with her boys :cry:

itv1 i know that bloody Jade Goodie thing came on instead id love to leave my children a million pound when i die

What an awful & heartless thing to say (you seem to be making a habit of it lately) :roll:. :(:( Most people (Jade included) would rather live to a ripe old age and see their children grow up.

What a dreadful comment..I think the point you are choosing to ignore ..is she would rather stay alive and be with her two boys:cry:

I agree wholeheartedly with you Jill. Some people say the most awful things, really annoys me, especially the ones who do it constantly :roll: xx

Back