• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a vet in OL12!

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
My first phonecall armed with bunny savvy vet test questions and we have success :D

Just spoken to a really nice practice nurse (who used to work with Francis Harcourt-Brown!!). She said all the right things re: pre and post-operative procedures, and said they see lots of rabbits and always advise neutering/spaying.

The receptionist did her best with all my general questions on vaccs etc before putting me through to the nurse. She said they very rarely lose rabbits under GA, and when pressed said that the statistic they have is approx 1 in every 120 - does that sound about right?

Daisy has a check-up appt tomorrow, so fingers crossed the vet is as good as the nurse!

BTW: for anyone else looking in OL12 area, it's W.A. Lane in Rochdale I'm going to.

My first phonecall armed with bunny savvy vet test questions and we have success :D

Just spoken to a really nice practice nurse (who used to work with Francis Harcourt-Brown!!). She said all the right things re: pre and post-operative procedures, and said they see lots of rabbits and always advise neutering/spaying.

The receptionist did her best with all my general questions on vaccs etc before putting me through to the nurse. She said they very rarely lose rabbits under GA, and when pressed said that the statistic they have is approx 1 in every 120 - does that sound about right?

Daisy has a check-up appt tomorrow, so fingers crossed the vet is as good as the nurse!

BTW: for anyone else looking in OL12 area, it's W.A. Lane in Rochdale I'm going to.

That's brill I just sent you a PM to see if you'd had any success, good luck and let us know how you get on.x

Back