• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big thankyou to Dill AKA Compo

willowholly

Mama Doe
My hubby never wanted 2rabbits but when his mum died at xmas I think he thought,like me,that it would be a good distraction for us and company for B.It wasnt an easy fate getting him to Jills-he is mega stressed with his business and still moarning his mum so not really himself at the moment.
When we got Dill home hubby said"Hes not a pretty bun is he?" and I thought,oh god this is going to go badly so you can imagine my surprise by the time I got home from work the next day to find hubby hand feeding Dill saying"Aren't you a gorgeus boy?".
When we "lost"Dill behind a cabinet and found he had chewed a wire behind there,hubby was so good with him and made some makeshift doors so he cant get down there.
This morning we were in bed and hubby said"come on lets go see the buns!"and we both ran down the stairs like its xmas day.
So I want to say a big thankyou to Dill for showing me a glimpse of my old hubby again-a hubby that has had so much upset in his life just lately.This rabbit is going to do our family a world of good and hopefully bring us back some much needed happiness.

Last edited:
Awwww, that's so lovely. I'm sure wonderful Dill will do his best to make his daddy very happy, and his mummy too. I was feeling quite down before Daisy came into my life (big stresses going on too), so I chose 'Daisy-Sunsine' because I knew she'd bring some much-needed sunshine into my life, which of course she does everyday!

Back