• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often.......

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Does chasing and bum nipping (and a bit of humping) usually result in a fight?

Im watching over paddy and sadie and they havent fought once, just doing the above mentioned things and I am too scared to go to bed incase anything breaks out :lol: i've got work in the morning and im gona be shattered, can anyone put my mind at ease!?

should they be ok? in between this theyre either lying together or grooming eachother...or just eating and ignoring each other :lol:

thanks in advance ( i hope! )

xx

The chasing ,bum nipping and humping are just normal parts of bonding.My two [also bonded by Chloe of FF's] did it all the time but never resulted in a fight.Hope you managed to get some sleep:D

My two have been bonded for 6 months. It was love at first sight. They have never stopped the nipping/humping/chasing thing - especially when food is involved :roll:

They have never had a fight and they mutually groom each other regularly so all is good.

No idea if that helps but they are probably fine together :)

Emma

I think it depends on the buns, whether the one being chased and nipped ever retaliates. Billy is always chasing Gizmo and pulls his fur out at times. Billys is so territorial and he gets the hump when he knows Cookie and Domino have been out in "his" garden. Gizmo never retaliates so it never escalates into a fight. Also Billy is too chunky:)oops:) to catch Gizmo, Gizmo is much faster on his feet

Thank you all

I was worried for nothing (again) :lol:

Had a fairly peaceful night, Paddy chases her but she soon sets him straight :D

I'm eagerly waiting to leave work so I can see all my babies now..sad I know but it beats the office!

Charlie chases and humps Mable, and they haven't had a fight.
Its horrible when he chases her though coz he looks huge against her!

Back