• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you think of this...

I have one of these and think it's great. Fab for if an ill bun needs to be separated but still close to another bun.

I found the mesh top cover really hard to fit to the hexagon shape though!! :D

I have one and have found it so useful especially to fence off areas I dont want the bunnies to get to that is until I got my recent bunny who seems to jump over it as if hes jumping over a small kerb. :)

I have one from zooplus very similar, well two actually and I joined them together. I think they're dead handy to have for fencing areas off, and easy to store and move around the garden :thumb:

Can the panels be separated or are they all stuck together? I need to bunny proof my garden so that I can let Strawberry have a run out now that the weather is improving but would need a few panels on one side and a few on the other not all 8 in the same place.

i got one from pets at home today, and even though they had to take it in turns till i sort out the garden they loved it also was able to put it away. but mine doesnt have a sun screen, the babies loved it more, and thumper was so adorable and thumping for me to play with him which he hasnt done for a few days (think he fell out with me for getting him neutered lol) You can also join two together and it was only £35 but its a 6 sided one

These are great :D

I have the smaller one and its great and really easy to move. It can be brought inside without making to much mess if weather outside is awful :)

Back