• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Little Update On My Bonding Situation....with photos

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
As many of you know I have had some troubles bonding Lily and Paddy together, we have had about a month of constant fighting and it wasnt looking good :(

We didn't want to give up on either bun, but it wasnt working at all with them both.

So I decided to try something new....

I decided that paddy needed to stay here with us, so we decided to invest in an outdoor set up fit for a king..and a new queen :)

Over the weekend both Lily and Paddy have been with Chloe at Fat Fluffs, and when we realised that this bond just wasnt going to happen, Chloe very kindly did some speed dating with Paddy in preparation for his new future, and I am so pleased to say he picked himself a lovely lady :)

We have them both home now, and apart from a bit of chasing and fur pulling from Paddy they're both getting along so well :) they're just sorting out a pecking order..in between snuggling together and sharing a big tin of hay.

Just thought I'd update everyone on our good news :)

Lily is for now staying single...until we have our set ups all sorted then we may try her with some more mr buns. But she is quite happy for the time being getting all the attention from me and running me ragged as usual :lol:

I'll post photos in a second :) x

Last edited:
Bless ya hun :) Youve done the right thing for all the buns :D At least all the stressing is over for you now :lol: xXx

Thanks girls :)

She was called Aster, but the OH wanted to rename her Sadie, after his staffy who passed away.

Heres a few pics

n518206149_1961372_6762134.jpg

n518206149_1961473_2566400.jpg

Sitting in a tin :lol:
n518206149_1961475_4450288.jpg

just wanted to say a hugeee thank you to all involved for making this work :) you're stars x

The first pic is... gorgeous! How sweet do they look? :love::love:

I love Uppy Buns!

EDT: Think im gonna need a big bag when i come round yours Chloe... :lol: :oops: xXx

The first pic is... gorgeous! How sweet do they look? :love::love:

I love Uppy Buns!

EDT: Think im gonna need a big bag when i come round yours Chloe... :lol: :oops: xXx

:lol::lol: bless you!

you can come and visit any time! they're currently taking over my lovely pink dressing room..ive been evicted!

Im really happy for you.

They look amazing together.

Well done to all involved :D

Noserubs for Lily :love: :love:

Thank you Nat :)

Lily is quite impressed that shes allowed to continue to rule the roost! shes just banned from upstairs for a while until the newly weds move outside :lol:

Thank you :)

I am quite anxious at the moment, im sat with them making sure nothing too bad happens. its been ok though..just some chasing and bum nipping from paddy..they soon settle back down though.

just DREADING going to bed incase i dont hear if something happens!

we are hoping so for Lily :)

she is absolutely fine, i'd like to let everyone know so! shes still as cheeky as ever and shes happily settled back in after her little holiday :)

hopefuly in the summer we may beable to try again for her too :)

Back