• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie is now a house bunny :)

dayle_x

Mama Doe
The other night he seemed a bit off so i brought him in to keep an eye on him
Had him on the settee all night flopped out and now i don't have the heart to put him back! He very rarely poos on the floor (and even when he does, my dog has an obsession with poo eating:shock:), and never wees. Hes always flopped out under the radiator, chases the cats and sleeps with the dogs.
Hes going to have the little passage at the front as his home for when he cant be completely free range when were out, which is about 8ft x 2ft. Going to use a dog crate in there too.
I love having him in :love:
Just one little problem - hes started nipping if i don't constantly give him attention. Anyone know how to stop this?

Daisy does something similar - she scrabbles at my shoes and pulls at my trousers. If I'm busy and can't give her my undivided attention I bribe her by giving her a large pile of her fave treat hay ... that keeps her busy for a bit.

But usually, I just stop what I'm doing and sit on the floor with Daisy - she's the boss:oops::lol:

Back