• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molting or what!!!!!

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Auntie Jill (luvabun) dropped in after work today and insisted on giving single old Sally Smookins a cuddle. She was still in her uniform so we lent her a top - just as well - talk about a molt!

Jill gave her a groomy and this was the result! Stuff floating all over the garden - hope the birds appreciate the help with their nesting materials...
IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

OMG!!

I haven't been through a full moult with Truffle yet (though its obviously due any day...) and I think she will be very similar to this!!

Thats a lot of fur!!!

Bless Sally, she looks happy for it :D

Sally loves her cuddles from Jill. To say that Jill has something that the bunnies love would be an understatement. She can cuddle the uncuddlable.

As it happens Jill fell in love with Truffle's hair do - it made her laugh out loud!

Sally loves her cuddles from Jill. To say that Jill has something that the bunnies love would be an understatement. She can cuddle the uncuddlable.

As it happens Jill fell in love with Truffle's hair do - it made her laugh out loud!

I may have a few more of those hairdos, depends how it all turns out! Bless Truffle!

This was Truff when I first got her

IMG00125-1.jpg

Its all a bit longer and wilder in its winter glory still!!

Wow that is a mega moult! Lolly is moulting and leaving quite a bit of fur floating around but nowhere near that much!

Aw bless her, that is exactly how Lexie moults. I find it easier to pluck her TBH because the brush clogs up with hair so quickly. :lol:

Back