• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horses...

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Playing...
10032009023.jpg

10032009024.jpg

10032009025.jpg

10032009025_2.jpg

And my boys - Minstrel
15032009028.jpg

15032009029.jpg

15032009030.jpg

15032009031.jpg

Angus
15032009032.jpg

Are you keeping your at Sunnyside, it looks a bit like it. Mine were out today for the first time this year without rugs. Bournville got halfway to the hayring, before Cirrus DEMANDED a groom. There was a big white patch in the field where she rolled.:lol:

Are you keeping your at Sunnyside, it looks a bit like it. Mine were out today for the first time this year without rugs. Bournville got halfway to the hayring, before Cirrus DEMANDED a groom. There was a big white patch in the field where she rolled.:lol:

Yeah they are settling nicely at Sunnyside and Minstrel gets so worked up it will do him good to be around other horses. Min still has his rug but its only a shell to keep him dry... I do like Sunnyside? (Have you heard anything about it??? Bad good? I dont really know the horse world in Aberdeen?) Awww bless them!! You should of taken photos :lol: I want Bournville!! :lol:

Don't really know much about Sunnyside, Mr MacRonald, who is the old guy, I think his daughters run it now, is a well known carriage driver. They are typical horse people, and some people get on and some don't. The usual!
My farrier does a few horses there, but not sure if he still goes, its a bit out of his way.

Don't really know much about Sunnyside, Mr MacRonald, who is the old guy, I think his daughters run it now, is a well known carriage driver. They are typical horse people, and some people get on and some don't. The usual!
My farrier does a few horses there, but not sure if he still goes, its a bit out of his way.

Ahh thanks :wave: I dont really think you can avoid some people getting on and others not!! Its the horse world :lol: I think his daughters do. I just wondered if there was any oddness that went on as they sometimes do in some stables... :D

Back