• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having a dang good roll!!

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Going down...
100_0611.jpg

Down...
100_0612.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0613.jpg

Good itch!
100_0614.jpg

And up looking scruffy...
100_0615.jpg

Absolutely stunning.
Love seing horses roll, I like the bit where they wriggle on their backs (if you know what I mean!)
Mine always looked so relieved when shed finished!
:love::love::love:

First pic - I reckon he's just absolutely embarrassed about wearing last seasons anorak :lol:

Second pic - I'll just throw myself on the floor and hope that horse in the other field doesn't spot me.

Second to last pic -Maybe I can get around like this all day.

Last pic - Don't just stand there, HELP ME

Mine have been out for the last couple of days without rugs again, and they are CAKED in mud. Bournville often sits like a dog when he has finished rolling and scratches his bum.:lol:

Mine have been out for the last couple of days without rugs again, and they are CAKED in mud. Bournville often sits like a dog when he has finished rolling and scratches his bum.:lol:

Yeah I know that... Angus is good at that... Like a dog with worms :oops:

Min only has a shell rug to keep him dry but now he is nekkid in the field and loving it... A little too much, showed me and o/h a little too much yesterday!! :oops::lol:

But I love him :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back