• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my, I have my hands full!!

willowholly

Mama Doe
Dill[AKA Compo]has had my hubby fixing the room today as he has been very mischevous[my spelling gets worse:lol:].He has been jumping on/off the cage all day,hes found a well hidden wire & chewed it-luckily it was turned off as we always turn sockets off when not using things.So we have made cardboard temporay doors to block off areas in our TV unit which only Dill could find[B was his size at 3months but never had these problems:lol:].They have both discovered the sofa.Dill has tried to jump on the sofa off the top of his cage!Will be getting him insured tomorrow-just in case!:lol:B was very bouncy at his age,so much so that I thought i'd better get her insured straight away and her nickname was Tigger!Their friendship is not something Im worrying about,that seems to be going just fine but am more worried Dill will never be free range for a long while.Will have to buy a bigger cage if they can only be free range when we are at home.
One good thing Dills litter training is spot on and seems to have improved Barleys!

Sounds like great fun :)

Can you make some sort of secure pen for when you are out? You can buy pen's off the internet that come in panels and you can arrange them in the shape you want and they can be folded up and put away. :)

I bought one last year when was so fed up of B weeing on the sofa and within 5minutes B had tried to jump it and was picking it up with her teeth and dropping it so had to take it away.Im sure it wont take long before they can be free range overnight.Am off for 9days now so can watch and see what else needs adjusting for him.He is calmer than what B was as a baby.She ran for 8hours[literally]solid the day we got her and when I cleaned her out I had to put the top of the cage over the top of her to keep her safe as she was so mad so im sure its just the usual "new"rabbit teething problems.He has settled in so well though and my hubby is stupid with him!

Back