• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies first time on the grass!

Rhianie

Young Bun
Hi everyone :) we let our buns have the run of the garden today (while we were there keeping a watchful eye!) they were so funny I have never seen them so excited! I took some photos of them too hope you like them :) and thanks again everyone for all your help & advice since we got the buns :)

DSC02000.jpg

Smile!

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

DSC02022.jpg

I love to see buns on grass :love:
Your grass is lovely and long: perfect for the buns. Don't bother with the lawnmower, i'm sure they'll do it for you ;)

it's like a meadow at the moment (we only moved in last year so the garden needs alot of work) but the bunnies loved it! I think they would quite happily munch their way through it all hehe they'll soon have the garden sorted for me :p

Is the first bun a conti/ have conti in him? he looks JUST like a smaller version of my Oscar :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I'm not too sure what he is... I don't know much about different bunny breeds :oops: Bugsy reminds me of a hare in some photos! they are both brothers which I found surprising as they look so different! And they have their own funny little personalities too :D

Awww! U have beautiful bunnies!
I have a question, how do u get them back when they r in the yard. My bunnies would run away. I have to use a play pen. Did u use a playpen? I didn't notice it.

Awww! U have beautiful bunnies!
I have a question, how do u get them back when they r in the yard. My bunnies would run away. I have to use a play pen. Did u use a playpen? I didn't notice it.

it was difficult! the garden is completely enclosed... and bunny proofed... so we just let them run around while we were out there with them, I think they got tired after a bit and eventually just let us pick them up (they are also tempted by the sound of their bag of treats!!). I wish their hutch/run could go on the grass after seeing how much they loved it (at the moment it's on concrete) but we get lots of foxes round ours so I wouldn't want to leave them unless we were there

xxxxxx

Back