• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit's ears

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
My Biscuit is possibley the sturdiest bunny ever. Nothing hurts her, but, last november she became really ill because of my old vet not doing their job right. She lost loadsa weight and needed an emerency dental. Before she had her op (which involved loadsa teeth being taken out) she had to be on a drip, which they put in her ear. They obviously shaved her ear too, and the fur's not grown back :shock: She had this drip in NOVEMBER!!!

AND... About a month before this happened, when I noticed her weight loss, my old vets did a blood test on her, and took it out her neck, and that fur hasn't grown back properly yet. It's tufty :?

Thyroid problem?
It made our cat have hairloss.

Then again, when I had rats one of them had an operation on her stomach and the fur never came fully back. I called her baldy bit from then on :)

Eclipse had a blood test done a couple of months ago and he still has a bald patch on his neck and his leg. I was told that it will start to grow back in the summer.

Back