• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scrubbing Concrete?

CazScho

Mama Doe
I'm giving Harriet & Riley hutch and run combo a right old spring clean for the (hopefully) new trio of Riley, Pickle & Truffle. I've got white vinegar which I'll be making a solution to clean all the surfaces with, what do I do with the concrete? Boiling water? With vinegar?

With concrete some washing up liquid and lots and lots of water should do the trick, you can always just spray it off afterwards with some vinegar solution

I also used a jet wash on mine. Turned out my 'grey' slabs were actually beige, so the nice new GREY slabs I'd just extended the patio with to give the buns more space don't really match!:?

I also used a jet wash on mine. Turned out my 'grey' slabs were actually beige, so the nice new GREY slabs I'd just extended the patio with to give the buns more space don't really match!:?

Sorry that is so funny.....:lol:

:lol::lol:

Back