• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attempting to let Strawberry sleep in my room tonight

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I am home alone tonight and Strawberry hasnt been able to have a run all day as ive been out so I have decided trying to let him stay in my room tonight. I have hidden all the cables and brought in his soft bed and litter tray. He loves our room anyways (we let him in for half an hour in a morning while were getting up) but im not sure I am going to get any sleep! He is currently binkying everywhere jumping on and off the bed and generally being as noisy as he can!

:lol::lol: Bless him!

Ronnie sleeps in our room... he had done since we had him :) At first, he used to be running round like a mad man, jumping all over us etc, but hes soon learnt we go in there to sleep, and he now sleeps on the end of our bed :)

Hope Strawberry is a good boy tonight :D xXx

Thanks! He lived in our room in an NIC set up when he needed to be kept away from Graham but we moved him into the spare room when we bonded him. He has always loved our room though. He is running round alot at the minute as he has been cooped up all day but hopefully he will calm down soon so I can get some sleep! And im hoping he remembers his litter training and doesnt wee on the bed!!!

:shock: :shock: Good luck

Im staying at the OH's as hes away and i evicted Leo last night for been a pain in the Beeeeeeeeeeep!! And that was with him in his cage...:shock:

Hes currently bombing about the bedroom, knowing my luck if i left him free ranging id wake up to him humping my head :roll:

Hes currently un-neutered at the moment and wants to hump everything and anything :lol:

Ah bless him! When Strawberry was in here a few months back he drove us mad chewing on the bars of his cage. He gets me up at 6am every morning anyways ripping newspaper in the next room so im used to not alot of sleep!

Good luck once he is used to it he will settle down. My two like to get me up nice and early so I will get their veg. Hoping to get a lie in tomorrow so have got the basil ready for when they start. :roll:

It wont be a regular thing! There is no way my OH would let him sleep in here! But since im on my own tonight and he hasnt been able to get out all day I thought I would try it out!

He wee'd on the bed! Neadless to say he has been kicked out and I have had to fetch the duvet from the spare room. He has had to go in the crate downstairs as I used a few panels of his NIC set-up to keep him away from the cables and I cant be bothered to rebuild at this time. So Im going to have one grumpy bunny in the morning and I will be shattered!

Oh dear!
My gits all live in my bedroom and they used to wake me up so early...
Willow used to start shouting dear early, and Charlie used to chew/scratch his hutch for attention :shock:
Thankfully they have learnt well, and my ikkle Mable is a very good girl and just relaxes all night! :love:

Charlies pee'd on my bed before, I was so annoyed! It's a right pain :evil:

I have two rabbits that are in my room free range, I think i'm so used to them being there that it would be difficult to not have them in there during the night. They are very good though and don't wake me up at all at any unreasonable hour, they mostly sleep under the bed. I love being woken up by Phoebe on a morning who is generally sitting next to my head grooming me :lol:
She comes up for a cuddle on a morning and I usually lie there for about an hour with her!

He was fairly quiet, it was just the weeing on the bed I had issues with! Not sure why he did it, he is usually brilliant with his litter tray.

wow you was brave.. ive had half a week of sharing a room with my demons... i swear Pearl is PURE EVIL i thought Alvin cage pinging was bad last time but it does not compare to pearl throwing her toys about at 5am :evil::evil::evil:

im sooooooooooo tired :(:(:(

only bit ive enjoyed is listening to one of em munching hay.. thats a nice sound i dont mind losing sleep for :love::love:

Back