• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Compo's 1st evening with us.

willowholly

Mama Doe
Picked up the gorgeus Compo today.He must have a calming influence on B cos she never moved all the way home,whereas going to Jills I had to stroke her to calm her before she went to sleep.Nipped into Sainsburys on way home and hubby said they never moved whilst I was in there.
Had partitioned B's lounge off with the sofa/cage but Compo soon realised if you climb you can get round this so we've decided its safer to give them the whole lounge to explore[furniture still in different places to fool b]but shut them in cage tonight and I will let them out at 5.30 when I get up.
Compo is not at all what i expected.i thought he would be a quiet bun that just sits there-wrong!!!He's into everything.He's so cute!He's also such a piggy!He's devoured almost 2carrots and 3spring green leaves.Poor old B dont get a look in!
He follows her around like some love struck puppy-her eyes must be the cleanest eyes in the world,but she doesn't like it when he trys to wash her bum-she gets up and moves away then looks at me to say"Will you please tell him to bu**er off!"There has been no signs of bad feelings at all[touch wood].I hope Compo wont be ill tomorrow cos he has eaten rather alot for such a small bun.He is very timid with us,if we go near him he runs and hides behind B-like that wuss will protect him!:lol:
Seriously,i am so glad I have rehomed my first rescue bun and,at the moment,he seems so content.By the way Compo has had a name change and is now known as Dill although he very nearly became Sidney after mine and jill's grandfathers.:)
Thankyou once again Jill and Amy.:)

so glad he's made himself at home..and like his new name:D

and the choccies are really nice..there are a few left!:lol:

Back