• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

singing

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
it's taken me a while to decide if i should put this question to you or not...

do you sing to your bunnies?

I sing to Barnsley and I sang to Lolly. the way i do it is to take a well known song and just change the words- i must point out that i can't sing to save my life, but i'm hoping bunnies don't notice!! here are a couple of examples- the title of the song first, followed by my version!!!

"Danny Boy"
oh barnsleybe, your hay your hay is nibble-ee

"Tie my kangaroo down sport"
Barnsley baby boo bunkin, barnsley baby boo bun
barnsley bably boo bunkin, mummy's number one bun

"You are my sunshine"
You are my bunshine my only bunshine you make me happy, when skies are grey.

is it just me? or do you all do it?

:lol::lol: Yup I do it too although mine are normally nonsensical made up ditties ! Although we often have a chorus of 'If you're happy and you know it bink around'!!

so glad it's not just me!!

when Lolly was alive, my boyfriend challenged me to create a bunny song for the punk era....

"binkin on the carpet , dropping lots of nuggets"

(Stranglers Walkin on the beaches)!!

i sing to mine aswell, well sing at them really! they look at me in a weird way! although sometimes they do get excited and binky round! :love:

so glad it's not just me!!

when Lolly was alive, my boyfriend challenged me to create a bunny song for the punk era....

"binkin on the carpet , dropping lots of nuggets"

(Stranglers Walkin on the beaches)!!

:lol::lol: I'm gonna have to have a go at this when Im bored at work next week :lol: We should have an RU competition someone should pick a song and we have to make up the lyrics winner picks the next song :lol:

I've been singing 'Oh i just can't wait to be king' from Lion King to frankie all night as it's in my head from watching it earlier :lol:

Back