• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good news!

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave:
hello!! took Barnsley to the vet last tuesday and vet thinks he's fine!! checked his chest and all is clear, got some more antibiotics to use if needed, barns still has the odd sneezy but very little snot is produced and vet reckons to leave well alone until the snuffles really fires up again (hopefully that will never be)

i'm hoping the large amounts of timothy hay and echenaecha in his water are helping, maybe he's digging up my carpet to knit himself a little vest:)

do you ever get the feeling you know more about rabbit health than the vet?

for a start i'm sure he's only about 12 years old!! (or am i getting old) when he goes out of the consulting room to "check rabbits notes" i think he's reading his Ladybird book of rabbit care!!:lol:

:wave:
hello!! took Barnsley to the vet last tuesday and vet thinks he's fine!! checked his chest and all is clear, got some more antibiotics to use if needed, barns still has the odd sneezy but very little snot is produced and vet reckons to leave well alone until the snuffles really fires up again (hopefully that will never be)

i'm hoping the large amounts of timothy hay and echenaecha in his water are helping, maybe he's digging up my carpet to knit himself a little vest:)

do you ever get the feeling you know more about rabbit health than the vet?

for a start i'm sure he's only about 12 years old!! (or am i getting old) when he goes out of the consulting room to "check rabbits notes" i think he's reading his Ladybird book of rabbit care!!:lol:

awww im realy pleased Barnsley bun is doing so well ... i thought he would be better out of a draughty hutch .... :D

and as for the vets getting younger ... :lol:

chuffed!

:D
i'm well chuffed!!
i don't care about the carpet digging (mamas little JCB!) just really happy that he's healthy.and he has a bum like a rugby ball - colour and shape!!
to be honest I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT BARNSLEY BE BUNNY!!!:love:

Back