• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sally is always licking my dressing gown?!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
As the thread says, I have a soft and fluffy pink dressing gown which Sally seems to enjoy licking constantly? Can't think why? None of the others do it x

matt used to lick my brothers dressing gown constantly and he wouldn't stop! it must feel nice to them. and it's so cute! :love:

I have some slippers made out of that fluffy dressing gown material and Strawbs loves to lick them!

Its grooming :D Both my lads will sit and lick my pink dressing gown :lol: I had to go and buy another one because I was frightened they would pick up each others scent from the same one and get angry :oops: So I have two with their names written on the labels so I know which to wear depending on who I have in :roll: :lol:

Its grooming :D Both my lads will sit and lick my pink dressing gown :lol: I had to go and buy another one because I was frightened they would pick up each others scent from the same one and get angry :oops: So I have two with their names written on the labels so I know which to wear depending on who I have in :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol: the things we do!

Back