• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope and the dating game ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0314feb0034.jpg

getting calmer .... and Hope is soooo good with him ...:D .. she doesnt get cross at all ...even when he humps her head :oops: :lol:

when shes had enough she goes and sits with her bum up against the fence so he cant get on ..:lol:...poor Franc gets realt frustrated :lol:

He now has 1 plum ... so not long now before the big chop ;)..then they can move in together properly :love:

2009_0314feb0035.jpg

as you can see in this pic ... she isnt at all stressed by it all .

Last edited:
congrats angie and hope :) I wish i stilll lived in yorkshire so i could come and see them all happy together :( :( they'e so beautiful!!

when i let them out together this evening Franc did his usual humping bit ... but then he calmed down and lay next to Hope ... :love:...for about 30 esconds :lol:...but he did this several times ... first time hes laid with her though so im realy pleased ... :D

i just know this is going to work ....if he wasnt so hyper i would put them in together now ... He has even been in her playhouse and she didnt mind.....im so proud of my Hope ... she is being so very very patient ..:love:

Back