• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rodney, Sophie and Chloe

Rabbit1986

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone :wave:
I've been AWOL for a few months but had to come on and show you all what i got for my birthday.... my new bunny shed...:love::love:
IMGP1106.jpg

IMGP1107.jpg

And upon the arrival of my new bunny shed, i have put my pair rodney and sophie in with my single girly Chloe and so far everything seems to be going well. They have been together since yesterday morning and so far everything seems to be going really well, so i thought i'd post some photos.:love::love::love:
IMGP1117.jpg

my origional pair
IMGP1116.jpg

Rods Soph and most of Chloe
IMGP1115.jpg

All three
IMGP1112.jpg

and again
It all looks a bit bare at the minute and i have confined the buns to the inside bit while they bond, but i am going to add some shelving to both the inside and outside so they have something to jump and play on, and the plastic bag you can just about see in the run is full of new toys for them once calm has restored.
So far we have had everyone grooming everyone, they all share a food bowl happily and rodney keeps flopping on top of both his girls, i think he likes been man of the house. :lol::lol::lol:

Wow your new shed looks amazing! Where did you get that from? Was it made for you? I've been looking for something like that for ages.

I got it off ebay, its 8 ft by 4ft but the lady i got it off makes loads of different sizes and she delivered and erected it. There are loads of different ones on ebay, try searching for dog kennel and run. Most people will alter it to suit th bunnies.
Hope that helps :wave:

Hi Nickie:wave::wave:
Nice to see you back on here and to see the pretty Sophie again.
Your new set up is great and well done with bonding the trio:D

Back