• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's Fliss??U/D 4 new pica

capel

Warren Veteran
She spends ages under there!!:lol: Nobun ever seems to sit inside the box, which is full of yummy warm hay:roll::roll:
IMG_0042.jpg

Last edited:
I am so glad to see that it is not just my bunnies that do everything to the box but go in it! They go under it, on it or eat it, but totally avoid going in it :roll:

So do my guinea pigs. I wonder why?;)

Great picture by the way.:)

My lot do that. I got them a lovely little house to put in their run in case it rains. Well they sit on it, under it, anything but in it! It was raining the other day and they were just sat there in the rain! :roll:

Exactly! Buns, eh?:roll: That big piece of wood you can see at the side is one of the pieces I put on top when it threatens rain so that when my super-intelligent buns sit on top of the box during the rain they can stay dry. It was very windy today so rog laid it there to give them some shelter from the icy blasts! .. Spoilt??? My bunsters?? Nah!:lol::lol:

The back lawn seemed to be more moss than grass so we've been busy scarifying it today prior to feeding it, so we've had to move them to the lawn at the front of the house . Bournville has decided to lend a hand by scrafying the lawn here for us!!...Not digging, just scraping:roll::lol:. I'll take a pic and post it later.

Last edited:
Bournville trying to get to the hellebore growing on the other side of the run!
DSC00600.jpg

Then Fliss jumped up in case she was missing something:roll:
DSC00602.jpg

Sitting together trying to hide the results of the scraping activity!!
DSC00603.jpg

Tim,as usual, distancing himself far from the scene of the crime!!:lol:
DSC00605.jpg

Scarified lawn compliments of somebun!!
DSC00601.jpg

Back