• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of Charlie and Mable :D

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
This morning, let Charlie out for a run and he wouldn't leave Mables cage alone, kept trying to climb up it! So, they both came out on the bed for a bit. He did a full happy flop, he loves her already :D
The photos are a bit better today with the natural day light :D

LGIM0130.jpg

LGIM0129.jpg

LGIM0127.jpg

LGIM0125.jpg

This is like a dream!

At least if they're grooming that's very positive!! he just needs to stop being so amorous before they can live together incase he hurts her :no: Obviously unintended!..

He's only done it twice today, so he's getting a bit better :D
I think I'll give her time to get a bit bigger before I let them live together anyway, I'd worry too much :oops: but they can spend day times together :D

Yeah, good idea, she is very small!

I hope the bonding i've got planned for next week goes as easily... i'm bonding a ninja bun though so I think it's going to be a bit of hard work :roll:

Yeah, good idea, she is very small!

I hope the bonding i've got planned for next week goes as easily... i'm bonding a ninja bun though so I think it's going to be a bit of hard work :roll:

I was expecting bonding to be so hard, I'm glad I have two little angels :lol:
That does sound fun :shock: make them take ideas from Charlie :lol: maybe without the humping!:roll:

:lol:

I think it will be the nethie doe that I have that will be doing all of the humping! She already had a good go with one of mine :shock:

The bunny she is being bonded with is a very laid back lop, so hopefully it will work....

:lol:

I think it will be the nethie doe that I have that will be doing all of the humping! She already had a good go with one of mine :shock:

The bunny she is being bonded with is a very laid back lop, so hopefully it will work....

I hope it works okay!
What breed/s is Mable? I can;t work it out :lol:

her mum was a lionhead x, a bit like charlie but fluffier, and dad was a small lop! :)

Okay thanks :D
She's developed a weird habbit now of sleeping in her litter tray :lol:
Earlier on she had her bum in it, the rest of her out, fast asleep :roll:

Awwwwwwwwwwww :love:
I love the one with the dog :D

I think Charlie definatly loves her more than she loves him!
She's going fully lop already now as well!

Back