• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a Trio - What a Success!

CazScho

Mama Doe
The wonderful Helen (The Duchess) is helping me out massively this weekend by bonding my lonely bun Riley with the neighbours from across the patio, Truffle & Pickle. I'm afraid to say her back passage is in use again :oops: while hopefully a wonderful trio is emerging!!

Pics to follow!

Last edited:
I look forward to the pictures. I hear everything is going well.

I have spoken to Donna and have put a reserve on some bunnies ....

Right, sorry for the delay but I have been watching their antics and not paying attention to my RU duties.

Here they are...

Three happy faces here!

Pickle on the left, Truffle centre of attention, and Riley joining in.

IMG_4661.jpg

Comfortable in each other's company early on.

img_4657.jpg

A threesome! Combined washing! Well actually Riley wasn't doing much washing but had the two ladies giving him mucho attention.

img_2131.jpg

And then Truffle decided to give her female chum a lick too.

img_2132.jpg

Hope you like - more photos to follow.

Last edited:
Currently there are 4 ears, 2 tails, 4 eyes and 8 legs. However it could become 6,4,6,12 :lol:

Last edited:
Let's not tempt fate ladies - these bunnies have to go home totally in lurve :love: first!

But I think the plan you have Janice is a corker!

Can't wait....

So tonight Riley threw himself over on his side to lie down next to Pickle. Very cute. Then Pickle got up and Truffle jumped in her place and promptly laid down next to him.

Pickle them came back and Riley sprang back up into sit down position rather than "lying without a care in the world"

Couldn't get my camera quick enough.

The Three Amigos...

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

Back