• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone on RU I'm Betsy Boo Boo! Another unwanted child's bunny!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Well I cannot believe how soft my hubby is - he's far worse than me :shock::lol:

I was working late last night & when I got in he told me my brother had phoned for me to see if we would take in an unwanted bunny? My brother said the bunny belonged to the neice of one of his friends & the child had become bored with her :cry::evil: Anyway before I even got chance to speak to my brother about the bunny, Mark had said yes we'll take her in :shock::shock::shock: Think he's going as mad as me in his old age :lol:

Anyway when I rang my brother back to talk to him about the bunny - he said she was 2 years old & was basically being kept in an indoor cage & although she was a housebunny - she didn't have a very good life :cry: She was unspeyed, unneutered, had overgrown nails & was being fed rubbish food :cry:

So today we went to collect our new addition from my brother's friend - here is our new little girl & what a sweetheart she is. Bless her she didn't even have a name :cry::cry::cry: Well she has now :D - we've called her Betsy or Betsy Boo Boo as I keep saying to her :oops:

She is very quiet at the moment & seems a bit shell shocked by moving home, but I hope given time she'll settle in just fine. I'm going to pop her along to the vets in the morning to get her checked over - I suspect she might need a dental, as the poor love doesn't seem to know what hay is :cry:

I'm hoping to bond into one of the groups in time when she's settled & been speyed :D

Hope you like her piccies :D

DSCF3235.jpg

DSCF3234.jpg

Last edited:
Oh a little black bunny, and very welcome I'm sure :love::love::love:

Hope she brings loads of good luck with her, I know she'll be spoilt rotten ;)

Oh you've got a black bunny, and very welcome I'm sure :love::love::love:

Hope she brings loads of good luck with her, I know she'll be spoilt rotten ;)

Yes I know Alison - I couldn't believe it when we picked her up - my favourite colour bunnies :love:

Thank you all for your lovely comments, she will be spoilt rotten - bless my hubby, he puts up with so much & even though he keeps saying no more bunnies - he just can't help himself!!! ;)

Deniseeeeeee whats your hubby like :shock::shock:

Lol

She is lovely, hope all is OK with her :D

Thanks Nat - I hope she settles in & doesn't need a dental but we'll see after tomorrow.

I know Mark is getting worse - I don't know what has got into him lately :shock::shock: I keep thinking he must be after something :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Davina - she's eaten really well over night & seems to have come out of her shell. I think she is going to be a little darling & will fit in well with 1 of the groups :D

Awwww, what a lovely bunny :love: I'm sure she'll be very happy with her wonderful new bunny parents!

I wish my o/h would suddenly get the bunny bug, what's your secret?:lol:

Awwww, what a lovely bunny :love: I'm sure she'll be very happy with her wonderful new bunny parents!

I wish my o/h would suddenly get the bunny bug, what's your secret?:lol:

Thank you - I hope she will be too :D

I don't know what's happened to Mark - in January 08 we only had 4 bunnies - now look at us with 22 :shock::shock::lol::lol: I think deep down he's just a real big softie at heart & feels so sorry for all the unwanted bunnies that there are :cry: Especially when they are unwanted children's pets :cry: It winds him up so much to hear that :evil:

Back