• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry- a little pic heavy!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
When Strawberry bonded with Graham he started flopping out everywhere which he had never done before. Then after losing Graham he hasnt done it since. We have got his litter training sorted so he now spends every evening downstairs with us and I caught him do this earlier;

DSCF9958.jpg

Made me so happy to see him finally back to normal (if not a little naughtier than he was before).

Heres a few more- just because I :love: him so much!

DSCF9957.jpg

DSCF9959.jpg

DSCF9960.jpg

DSCF9961.jpg

Disaproving bunny face!

DSCF9962.jpg

Thank you! We think so too but were a little biased I guess! He is a little grubby looking at the minute as he has a new trick of jumping up the chimney and sitting on a ledge up there where we cant reach him! He then comes down covered in soot and rolls it all over the cream rug! We have now invested in a fire guard even though we dont use the fire!

Last edited:
Oh bless him he is sooooo gorgeous.

I would have been terrified of that sitting on the chimney shelf thing, although I suppose he couldn't get any where from there.

Rabswood

He scared me the first time he did it as we didnt know where he had gone. Thought he might be stuck at the back of the fire! We try to stop him as im sure the soot cant be good for him but he is like lightning sometimes! We have got a fire guard now so he cant get near it!

Years ago I shared a cottage with a friend and her cat and dog. The first day we moved in, the cat shot up the chimney and wouldn't come out for hours! She was a white cat, but emerged a rather fetching smokey grey colour :lol:

Our first purchase was a fire guard, but she still managed to get back up there on a few occasions.

Strawberry is such a sweetie :love:

Back