• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do un-neutered does spray?!

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Just wondering because my rescue, Cleo, has kinda just pee'd on me... but she was on the floor... I'm not sure if she jumped and it happened or if she sprayed.

She grunts and stamps her feet... is that a doe trait? The vet sexed her as a doe... but I'm beginning to wonder myself.. and just incase she is pregnant and a girl I dont' want to go checking myself incase I hurt her...

xx

Ive only ever had male bunnies but im sure I have read that girlies spray to mark territory and can stamp alot!

I have 3 girlies and 1 boy, and it was only the girls that sprayed not the boy! It did stop completely when they were spayed though, its not very nice, goes everywhere :?

yes my little trampy lady sprayed up my leg!! She was only 3 months old but this didnt seem to stop her then following it with a phantom pregnancy the next day hehe

Fidget stamps a lot. It's just a general bunny trait. Not sure about the spraying though

My bunny is called Fidget too :D. I thought she was the only one on here :lol:.

My Fidget sprays too. Never when I'm looking though, she won't do it in front of me because then I would have time to get the stains off the wall :lol:.

Back