• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barley's speed dating!

willowholly

Mama Doe
Well,as some may remember B went to Jill's last Sunday for bonding with the bun we had reserved,Compo.Things didn't go too well as B was being abit of a bully and so Jill decided to try her with Bing.Didn't hear a great deal after that apart from the odd comment that "they" were getting on ok.Was disappointed that B was with Bing as we didn't "click"when saw him but Compo I fell for the minute I saw him but I knew at the end of the day it was the buns choice.Jill posted on facebook that they were ready to come home,you can imagine my surprise when I phoned Jill that she revealed that in fact B was back with Compo and that it is him who will be coming home with me tomorrow.I am so so so happy and very excited.I cant wait to have them both home.My two beautiful bunnys,who I love very much.:love::love:

Back