• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charcoal another u/d post 17

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Charcoal :)

She is a 7 months old beautiful girl and has been brought in for adoption because her owners couldn't handle her.

She is very, very affectionate and just sinks into the floor to be fussed and petted.....but.....she detests being picked up. She will do ANYTHING to get away from you when picked up. People at work have the scabbed over scratches to prove it lol ;)

She's a big girl and reminds me of a French Lop....she is stunning :love:

AdoptionPets009.jpg

AdoptionPets003.jpg

AdoptionPets007.jpg

Last edited:
She is beautiful! if only p@h neutered their bunnies,I would snap her up to bond with Strawbs! I have a huge soft spot for grey lops!

Keep your fingers crossed, but hopefully I have a home for Charcoal. A very nice man and his partner have a German Lop called George (neutered male). They have been thinking for a while that George needs a girlfriend and they think Charcoal is rather lovely :)

Keep your fingers crossed, but hopefully I have a home for Charcoal. A very nice man and his partner have a German Lop called George (neutered male). They have been thinking for a while that George needs a girlfriend and they think Charcoal is rather lovely :)

Yey!!! She is gorgeous! :love::love:

(And when i got 'Jessica' i was told 'she' was a girl...until he started humping his ball and grunting running circles around me :oops:)

Back