• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Addition :oD

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Hi all,

This is our new addition to our family :D His name is Chui (pron. Chewy, we named him after the leopard on Big Cat Diary).

We went to our local cat & dog rescue last Saturday and he melted our hearts! Had our home check on Tuesday and picked him up today.

He is THE FRIENDLIEST cat I have ever met and a complete lap cat. :love: him so much already!

ChuiLapCat.gif

ChuiBed.gif

ChuiPlay.gif

ChuiSleep.gif

:D

What a lovely looking cat. I cannot understand why cats are given up as they don't need much work. Whats his story?

Nice cat. I'm myself a cat fan, i currently have 4. ( did have 6 at one point )

He reminds me of my cat i had to have put down. ( she couldn't walk properly and had heart problems ) And i had her for 15 years.

Gorgeous.

What a lovely looking cat. I cannot understand why cats are given up as they don't need much work. Whats his story?

Unfortunately he doesn't have much of a story. He was a stray found in a not very nice area of Plymouth, unneutered and not microchipped. He is such a friendly guy so I would like to think someone is missing him or someone is definitely missing out!

Thanks for your comments guys. He is currently asleep on my OH lap whilst he watches Top Gear :D He is feeling a bit poorly as he has an upper respiratory infection which he picked up from the sanctuary. He has had antibiotics y'day so hopefully he will perk up soon.

Shiv

Back