• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie82! (Charlie & Mable :D )

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
LGIM0118.jpg

LGIM0119.jpg

LGIM0121.jpg

LGIM0122.jpg

LGIM0123.jpg

**** photos coz they're off my phone...but :D

:love::love::love::love:

Is that a picture of mabel asking Charlie for a kiss.... do I take it they are getting along..... :D

They do!
Mable was on my bed and Charlie came up, so I let them have a sniff...after a tad of humping (thankfully not on her head this time) Charlie just layed down with her :D

I really hope this is the start of a long friendship between them, they certainly aren't bothered about each others company... I hope he gives up his amorous behaviour :shock::lol:

He calmed down after a bit!
They're both back in their seperate cages for a bit now but they can come back out together again a bit later and we'll see if they still like each other :D

I know, me too... otherwise she would have been stuck here on her own :(

She's a little monkey though, I think she'll definitely be boss! Charlie I think would be happy with any rabbits, he's ridiculously chilled :lol:

I got goose bumps when I saw your new addition! She is adorable!:love::love:

Lovely pics, hope it all goes well x x x x

I know, me too... otherwise she would have been stuck here on her own :(

She's a little monkey though, I think she'll definitely be boss! Charlie I think would be happy with any rabbits, he's ridiculously chilled :lol:

He's actually dominant atm!
I think she's letting him through fear of having her head humped again :lol:
There's been no fur pulled out, Mable only gave him one tiny little nip as well!

I honestly can't believe it!

He's actually dominant atm!
I think she's letting him through fear of having her head humped again :lol:
There's been no fur pulled out, Mable only gave him one tiny little nip as well!

I honestly can't believe it!

At least she is sticking up for herself! She's not frightened of anything.. she used to chase my poor dog around and he hadn't done anything wrong, he just thought she was playing :lol:

At least she is sticking up for herself! She's not frightened of anything.. she used to chase my poor dog around and he hadn't done anything wrong, he just thought she was playing :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: The pair of them togethers going to be fun :roll:
Aww she's so lovely, she did her first binkys earlier when my mam gave her a new tunnel to play with :love:

:lol:

She LOVES tunnels.. she used to sleep in the tunnel here all day. Has she done one of those head shakes before she binky's...it's really cute. I think she looks so cute running around because she only has little legs!

Yeah she was doing the head shake :lol: It was adorable...and her happy flops! They're brilliant :love:
She's got a hell of an appatite as well hasn't she :shock:

Yeah she was doing the head shake :lol: It was adorable...and her happy flops! They're brilliant :love:
She's got a hell of an appatite as well hasn't she :shock:

yep, but she was a right madam with her food before I put her on excel full time, I used to mix it all together and she would dig furiously in the bowl to get to the bits she wanted. She used to make a real mess! When they first came here i've never seen rabbits dive into hay the way they did. I don't think they were given any, despite me advising when I picked the first litter up. None had hay when I picked Mabel and her brother up :roll: I also think they were all fed on one bowl of food between them, her parents were very thin. :(

She's very clever too.. she learned after two days that when she hears me chopping with a knife in the kitchen it means veg... she used to practically mob me :shock:

yep, but she was a right madam with her food before I put her on excel full time, I used to mix it all together and she would dig furiously in the bowl to get to the bits she wanted. She used to make a real mess! When they first came here i've never seen rabbits dive into hay the way they did. I don't think they were given any, despite me advising when I picked the first litter up. None had hay when I picked Mabel and her brother up :roll: I also think they were all fed on one bowl of food between them, her parents were very thin. :(

Awwww the poor things :(
She's had a good play with the hay here! I cleaned her cage this morning (again - still won't use the litter tray :roll: ) and she decided to just dive in it, and throw herself about. So now it all needs cleaning and tidying AGAIN! :roll::lol:

Back