• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Ruby & Dennis :)

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
Ruby and Dennis met last Friday at Janice's, and it certainly wasn't love at first sight :shock:. We even discussed trying Dennis with another female the next day if things didn't improve :(. But, by Saturday morning, after Janice had waved some of her 'magic bonding dust' over them, they started to quite like eachother :D. Well, over the last week they have become very much in love :love: :love:.

This is the gorgeous Ruby who I adopted from Donna at ARC - "How cute am I?"

Image043.jpg

. . . and here are some snaps of the happy couple which I took today out in their run . . .

Image047.jpg

Image051-1.jpg

Image052.jpg

Image054.jpg

Image055.jpg

Image056.jpg

:wave: Good luck with this weeks bonding Janice :wave:

Ruby is one of 3 buns who came to ARC via the RSPCA, she came in with 2 boys who are still with Donna. The other 3 that came from the same place went to Animal Lifeline.

It is lovely to see him all loved up and just rienforces that it is worth changing a partner early on if things are not working out.

Ruby is one of 3 buns who came to ARC via the RSPCA, she came in with 2 boys who are still with Donna. The other 3 that came from the same place went to Animal Lifeline.

It is lovely to see him all loved up and just rienforces that it is worth changing a partner early on if things are not working out.

Ah i see she looks so like Iz though!

Back