• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding ...

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I have 2 pairs to bond this week.

I have a lovely Rex and an agouti girl.

and a lovely lop eared bunny who is to be paired up with a French lop.

One very persistent frisky male :oops: and his new partner who appears to be quite happy to accept his advances. So far it looks like this will be a very easy bonding .......... I hope.

View My Video

Last edited:
View My Video

This is soon after Hazel arrived, she is quite stressed out with her journey but is now beginning to be taking an interest by watching what is going on.

All is very quiet here tonight, almost too quiet, there is the odd 'soft bumpy' noise as Clover is humped. :oops: Clover is now giving him a licky face so that should hopefully mean a quick reduction in the humping.

Hazel has now recovered from his journey here, he definately loves readigrass and has been eating lots of it in the past half hour, he has ventured out of the litter tray to have a drink, but quickly returned to the tray. He has enjoyed a carrot.

Both these pairs of buns are nicely settled, knowing that rugby is on tomorrow afternoon they can go out tomorrow morning ...

Back