• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lopsy my big baby and Bo

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
My big beautiful girl, i miss her so much...

A few of my fav pictures of her <3

Lopsy when she was 6months old..

Lopsyat6Months-3.jpg

Lopsy with her best buddy Bo, doing what they did best, eating..

Photo-0066-2.jpg

LopsyBo-2.jpg

Lopsy eating, looking very disapproving

Lopsy.jpg

Lopsy and Bo free ranging the garden..

Photo-0060.jpg

Photo-0065.jpg

SDC10319-2.jpg

SDC10321-2.jpg

SDC10316-1.jpg

Bo

SDC10324-3.jpg

Lopsy the Greyhound! I was blown away by her size when I saw her, she was truly gorgeous.

Hope Bo is coping well and you are feeling a bit stronger, big hugs to you x x x

she was beautiful :love: so is Bo, how is he?

Thanks she really was, the pictures dont show stunning she was

He is OK i guess, hes trashing the hutch and destroying all the toys :roll: When i clean him out he lunges for me, i keep tempting him with treats and he comes for a little stroke..I put a pillow in for him wrapped in a pillow case and hes taken to throwing it out of the way asif to say "i dont need that, im fine" :lol:

Its heartbreaking seeing him without her :cry:

Lopsy the Greyhound! I was blown away by her size when I saw her, she was truly gorgeous.

Hope Bo is coping well and you are feeling a bit stronger, big hugs to you x x x

Thanks Andrea, its just not the same not having her around. I keep thinking this time last week she was here, just cant believe she left me so suddenly :cry:

Thanks she really was, the pictures dont show stunning she was

He is OK i guess, hes trashing the hutch and destroying all the toys :roll: When i clean him out he lunges for me, i keep tempting him with treats and he comes for a little stroke..I put a pillow in for him wrapped in a pillow case and hes taken to throwing it out of the way asif to say "i dont need that, im fine" :lol:

Its heartbreaking seeing him without her :cry:

Is he related to Lola???? :shock:

Time will heal hun x x x

beautiful bunnies Nat ... i know how you must be feeling ... :(

but its nice to have the memories and pics to look back on ..

sending hugs ..
Angie

beautiful bunnies Nat ... i know how you must be feeling ... :(

but its nice to have the memories and pics to look back on ..

sending hugs ..
Angie

Thanks Angie. Its still hard to go out and see Bo without her there :(

I guess you do know how i feel, you've been through it too *hugs*

They have such an impact its unbelievable :(

Like you say i do have the memories :love: :love: :love: Something i will always treasure of my big beauty :love: :love:

Back