• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Discount at my vets for vaccinations

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
I've been with my vet since I've had my buns which is nearly two years now. I have had all my vaccinations there along with spays and neuturs.

Well it's coming up for all four buns to have their myxi jabs so I decided to ring them up and ask for a discount! Very unlike me! Anyway they agreed to give me a 15 % discount for all vaccinations in the future. Cool!

Has taught me if you don't ask you don't get! If you haven't tried it - do it! :D

Mine are great for things like that, I used to foster rats too and was a bit cheeky asking if they'd do a discount for neutering aggressive foster rats, which they did. They even did an x-ray and euthanasia absolutely free of charge, as it was a bunny from the petshop I used to work at (they'd refused to take bun to a vet til the next day despite it being suddenly paralysed, I put my foot down and took it home to my own vet) as they knew the petshop probably wouldn't pay me back for any treatment, which was really sweet.
They even did a 10% discount recently for the family dog spay, without me even being there (my mum took her for the pre-op and brother dropped her in for the op), just because she's registered on my account

Back