• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackie.....he is home!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
I got his ashes back on Wednesday and have planted a plant in a black pot (since he was black) and have placed him under the plant in my room. It has still to get white stones in the pot but have still to get them!
Im so glad he is home :)

Picture219-1.jpg

Picture220.jpg

Picture223.jpg

There was a certificate of his cremation and the flowers included, it was really lovely and im happy he can now rest in peace. My mum started crying when i got him home but i didnt, I didnt feel sadness just happiness that he isnt in anymore pain and he can rest in peace with his family.

So glad you found comfort from getting him back. It's a lovely memorial.

I ended up bringing Izzy home the same day as I couldn't bear to leave her. I had no idea how I've feel until the moment they asked me what I wanted to do. I will get the same comfort as you've got when the stone plaque for her grave arrives.

I talk to him all the time. It like nothing has changed, I go to bed and say goodnight to Fudge and Blackie and wake up and say good morning to them both and Fudge has been lying by the plant like she did next to his cage.

It has brought so much comfort having him here and i know he is with us in spirit :)

It's a lovely memorial and I'm glad it's brought you some comfort to have Blackie back home. xxxx

thats made me cry:cry: but what a wonderful tribute and am so pleased you are finding some comfort as I know how hard it is losing such a special bunny.

Back