• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Just after he had a trim and brush up

Mixedpics065x2.jpg

Those ears:love::love:

Awwww:love::love::love::love:
What a fluffy boy! have to say, he's not looking entirely impressed with the situation though!:lol:

how come he needed a trim?

Because his fur gets really, really long and he's with Pepper who has breathing difficulties from time to time due to her abuse and neglect, so we keep him trimmed and he much prefers it

Awwww. :love::love::love: I bet he feels much better without all that fur, even if his face is saying otherwise. :D:D

Were you weighing him to see how much weight he'd lost after his haircut? :lol::lol:

Awwww. :love::love::love: I bet he feels much better without all that fur, even if his face is saying otherwise. :D:D

Were you weighing him to see how much weight he'd lost after his haircut? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
No, it's the only place he will sit still!! and I weigh all the bunnies 2-3 times a week

No, it's the only place he will sit still!!

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe I should invest in pair of scales for photoshoots. :lol: Joking aside, do you mind me asking if they were expensive? I'm thinking I should really start monitoring Bubbles' weight as she's likely to need regular dentals and I'm paranoid about missing any signs of problems.

aww bles shim he is gorgeous! :) i hope you didnt think i was accusing jsut curious as to why the trim! he looks very very handsom!! :)

aww bles shim he is gorgeous! :) i hope you didnt think i was accusing jsut curious as to why the trim! he looks very very handsom!! :)

No not at all!, I keep most of my long haired bunnies trimmed becasue it makes it much easier for them especially during the warmer weather

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe I should invest in pair of scales for photoshoots. :lol: Joking aside, do you mind me asking if they were expensive? I'm thinking I should really start monitoring Bubbles' weight as she's likely to need regular dentals and I'm paranoid about missing any signs of problems.

No I don;t mind you asking, they were around £20, very good value

Back