• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Optimum time to introduce new bunny?

Thumpkin

New Kit
As you may have read i am looking for a new friend for Pipkin who lost her pair bond on Tuesday. She is still coping well in so far as she is eating and drinking which is a relief. However she has become very angry and destructive.

I remember years ago learning aboutthe stages of grief and that anger was the second stage. I was wondering if this applies to bunnies and if it does do i need to wait until Pipkin has reached acceptance before i introduce a new bun?

I have seen a lovely little bun called Elmo who looks ideal but he is miles away:cry: Also I have found out about another 2 possibles about an hours drive away but they wont be available until i think mid april. I am wondering if i should drive to see the ones available in April and reserve one.

I have only done bunny bonding once and pips was young then she is 8 now and I'm worried.

Back