• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred is Very Poorly Again -U/D Post 25

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has recurrent bouts of stasis and so far we cant find out what the primary cause is. He has been poorly all day and is not responding to treatment :cry:
He is such a nervous boy and my attempts to help him are just stressing him out so much :cry: :cry:

Please send poor Fred some vibes

:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for Fred - don't stress little one, your Mummy is trying to help you!

Nosey rubs for Fred:love:

Thank you.
I wish I could get him to understand that if I just leave him alone, as he would prefer me to do, he will get sicker :cry:
He absolutey hates 'hands on' care :cry:

I have only just seen this Jane,Im so sorry Fred is poorly sending millions of tummy healing vibes his way

Thanks everyone.
Fred is feeling very :cry:
He's had his last lot of meds and fluids and I am going to leave him be for a few hours now.

My poor nervy Rexy lad :cry:

Oh, poor Fred. :cry: I am very sorry to hear that he is having another bad spell. Sending loads and loads of vibes that he begins to improve VERY soon. xxxxx

((((((((((((((( VIBES )))))))))))))))

How is Fred this morning?

He has eaten a little bit overnight. There are some poos too. But he is now in one of his 'high anxiety' states :cry: They always happen after a bout of stasis and I think its because I have had to handle him so much, which he absolutely hates :cry:
He wont eat if I look at him now and just 'freezes' :cry:

I really dont know what to do :? :cry: Fred lost his Mum Freya last year. They had been together all his life ( 2 years ). He has always been very sensitive and nervous but since losing his Mum he has gradually gotten worse :cry:
I dont have a single Doe to try to bond him with and I would never attempt to bond such an anxious Bun into an established bonded pair. I cant take on any more Buns.

:cry:

Back