• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your rabbits fav game

tracy08

Warren Scout
At the moment Thumper likes to play hide and seek, when hes n his cage and i go to speak to him he goes in his box, looks out of his window and peeks, i get lots of nose kisses he is so funny/ Molly likes to throw the inside of a toilet roll back and forth to each other, i swear she thinks shes a dog lol, but she did it with newspaper today. lol and Perdy just wants to cuddle

Buster like to come and beg by the fridge when i go into the kitchen to make tea. And if i dont look at him he will come and sit on my feet so you cant get away :)

Mine are indoors still due to bonding (don't want to rush it)
And moonie, whenever hearing rustling, opens the indoor cage door :roll:
Last night at 8-9pm, was feeding and watering buns in shed, leaving back door ajar, opened back door to see Moonshine and Shadow sitting on the doormat staring up at me, Scraggles running in behind them, and Storm catiously at the kitchen door :shock::shock:
So i shooed them back to bed :roll:

star likes to play dead,she can lay very very still and i swear she holds her breath till i go outside :lol:
my new girlys like to play scare the collie to death game:lol:

Back