• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Couples (My ARC paired bunnies)

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Not posted in a while but thought I would update everyone at ARC and everyone else who is interested!!

Janice bonded my two single bunnies to two ARC bunnies in September last year and things are still going well :p

Pickle and Pootle (formerly Jilly)

P110309_165102.jpg

P110309_165201.jpg

Pickle was my dominant male lionhead.. who has now been tamed by the food dominant Pootle :lol: He has never had a lady hump him before :oops::lol: Pootle was quite young and thin when I got her but she has filled out nicely now. They race to me for food and seem very happy together.

Twinkle and Sparkle (formerly Foxy)

Twinkle has always been friendly and is happy now she is with Sparkle as he is nice to her. He is always nearby and they are both just content in each other's company. Proof is that Twinkle has not had a mucky bum once since she has been with Sparkle (constant mucky bum when paired with Pickle before).

P110309_170005.jpg

P110309_170402-1.jpg

And here is Chloe cat trying to get in on the photo session:

P110309_1703.jpg

Hope you like :wave:

I do like!
I wouldn't have recognised Pootle, apart from her off centre white spot, she has really grown.
I expect Sparkle is still shy, but hopefully improving x

I do like!
I wouldn't have recognised Pootle, apart from her off centre white spot, she has really grown.
I expect Sparkle is still shy, but hopefully improving x

Yes she has gone from 1.2kg when my vet first saw her for her first vacc to just about 2.0kg now!! She has all grown up! :love:

Sparkle will be shy, but that suits Twinkle and it is them that need to be happy in each other's company... I dont mind he always runs and hides from me... I do get the odd cuddle here and there, but he is happiest left with Twinkle :love:

Back