• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long term fostering

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Am wanting to long-term foster in the near future and wondered if there are any rescues who often need long term fosterers, due to bun's ill health etc and not being able to rehome them easily?

I can't realistically afford another pair myself but would love to help out. The only thing is that i suffer with my (mental) health and wouldn't cope well with short term fostering - having to give them up etc....

Does anyone know of anywhere that may need long term fostering in the future?
:D

It's very rewarding.:love: I've had a long term off Jill - Suki - that I kept:oops::love: & I have another boy bun who has been here ages, & she may have forgotten about:D:D:D:lol:

It's very rewarding.:love: I've had a long term off Jill - Suki - that I kept:oops::love: & I have another boy bun who has been here ages, & she may have forgotten about:D:D:D:lol:

Ahh no I haven't.he has been spoken about only yesterday:lol:
I cannot understand why he hasn't homed..but our bun enquiries have been slow...I think if he was any other colour he would have gone :(

So anyone for a cute agouti nethie boy?
(Is he in the way as I can collect him?)

Ahh no I haven't.he has been spoken about only yesterday:lol:
I cannot understand why he hasn't homed..but our bun enquiries have been slow...I think if he was any other colour he would have gone :(

So anyone for a cute agouti nethie boy?
(Is he in the way as I can collect him?)

No, he's fine:D - he has been promoted to the 12 x 6ft run with enclosed hutch - which he NEVER goes in anymore:lol: :lol: There's a pair living next door so he can chat to them. If he was a girl I would be PMing about adding to the group - but I don't want to upset Flint:oops: Although he took Alfie back like a long-lost friend:D

I've heard rumours about Jill's strategic fostering.....:lol:

Back on topic - I'm sure that there'll be somebunny out there who'd appreciate a long-term foster. Wasn't there somebody looking for this the other week due to landlord issues?

Back