• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns wont use the Ezi Filla bottle! ggrr!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

After putting up with drippy bottles I got a Ezi Filla and the buns wont use it!!!

They will drink out of a water bowl, but Lola still has a good hump of Lucy now and then and the water bowl tips over and soaks they hay etc.

HOw can I get them to use the bottle???

Thank you folks!

maybe put some apple juice in it to tempt them over with the smell? never heard of these bottles. i just use the ordinary ones but mine are outside in a hutch. could you even get a bowl that attachs to the bars so they can't tip it over?

My guys have bottle and bowl but totally prefer the bowl (why i the bottle is still there i dont know... hehe they literally dont touch it now lol)

I had the problem with Ozzy throwing the bowl over all the time but now i have a coop cup which bolts to the cage. I brought mine from P@H but i cant find it on their website so heres the one on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LARGE-BOLT-ON-COOP-CUP-RABBIT-PARROT-DOG-CAGE_W0QQitemZ300299924088QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?hash=item300299924088&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Mine have the middle sized option so i suppose the biggest one would be best for your buns as mine drink a whole medium bowl a day (my buns are 0.65 &1.4kg lol)

Back