• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Poppy Lop..

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
Just about to take Poppy to be spayed, i feel like a big meany :cry:

051.jpg

vibes for ppy im sure she will be fine dont feel like a meany you are prolonging her life and saving her form uterine cancer.. adn you will be allowing her the posibility of a future husbun!!! :) she is gorgeous xxx

1hr30mins till we can call!!! My Daisy is in too, I hate myself for puting her through this :cry: I couldnt sleep last night, I had horrible dreams and woke up at 2am and put the TV on :(

ETA I forgot to say your Poppy is a very beautiful little bun :D

Phew my baby is OK and come home tonight! How is Poppy Becky?

Just picked her up, she is currently in my living room in a crate, and actually very perky, no poo/wee or eating yet though.....

I set up a cushion with vet bed and a snugglesafe but she has chosen to lie down on the other side of the crate :roll:

004-1.jpg

Your Dudley looks a little bit like my Daisy! :D

005.jpg

006.jpg

vibes for ppy im sure she will be fine dont feel like a meany you are prolonging her life and saving her form uterine cancer.. adn you will be allowing her the posibility of a future husbun!!! :) she is gorgeous xxx

I know, she is very lucky and already has a husbun and two wifeybuns, she is currently staring out the patio doors at them probably wondering why her tummy hurts so much and she can't play with them! :cry:

Awe that's good news! Daisy is currently hiding in a cardboard box ignoring vet bed and snugglesafe! I've been poking basil leaves and parsley through a hold and she's munched a fair few :D Dudley is acting terrified crawling round the place thumping?! I just want him to groom her a little bit! I had a bit of trouble with my vet as they weren't going to send me home with extra painkiller the numptys!

How is Daisy today?
Poppy is very active, digging at the vet bed! We have a few small poos and a wee! hurrah! but I don't think shes drunk anything, been trying to temp her in with a bowl but shes not having any of it!
Shes had a little nibble on some carrot but it turning her nose up at everything else, DRIINNKK POOPPPY!

if she doesn't drink after 12 hr., you have to force feed juice into her. Their recovery can take up to 2 days. The min. guide line is 50 ml PER KG of body weight.

So if your bun weighs 2 KG, gives 100 ml per 24 hr.

Is the bun given metacam? As they should be on metacam for 3 days.

Also, give as much bunny treats to your bun to induce her diet again. So you don't need to expect your bun to eat the hay for the first 48 hr.

1 last thing, don't let your bun to have the means to jump to a higher ground, like a chair, as that will torn the wound.

If your bun licks or pull the wound, use non-sterile pad w/ green tape to cover the entire region, that's how I did mine and the wound still heals nicely.

Back