• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sneezing question....

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Lilys just sneezed a few times...but her nose is clean and her eyes are fine, she is bright and pooing and weeing..

she does have her head stuck in a huge pile of hay however, could this just be tickling her nose and making her sneeze?

do bunnies just sneeze on the odd occasion like humans do?

sorry for the stupid question..i just want to make sure shes ok and not ill..she isnt showing any ill signs but i get so paranoid over her I just wanted to check :lol: :oops::oops:

do bunnies just sneeze on the odd occasion like humans do?

QUOTE]

yes, especially when they stick their heads in a big pile of hay. Keep an eye over the next couple of days on her though, just in case. When you go to chloes at the weekend you will see daisy who has very bad snuffles, you will see the difference.

They certainly can just sneeze if they get dust up their nose !!
Its continuous sneezing several times a day and/or a snotty nose that indicates a problem :)

Ah thank you girlies :)

I did think as much, but I just wanted to check! We have just had a close look at her and she is fineee :)

Ah I can't wait to meet the fatfluffs! :oops:

Ah thank you girlies :)

I did think as much, but I just wanted to check! We have just had a close look at her and she is fineee :)

Ah I can't wait to meet the fatfluffs! :oops:

wear proper shoes when you go round...daisy eats toes!!!! We've got our trustee meeting that night so you might see me fleetingly. If you do see me I'll be the one looking like a haystack.

Last edited:
wear proper shoes when you go round...daisy eats toes!!!! We've got our trustee meeting that night so you might see me fleetingly. If you do see me I'll be the one looking like a haystack.

:lol::lol: thanks for the warning!
Chloe told me about that, she mentioned maybe taking my two with her, we're doing a bit of a dash and drop I think!

Back