• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have i done the right thing??

milo&ruby

Young Bun
Before i decided to get my beloved Milo a friend i did a lot of research and contacted a friend who knows a lot about rabbits and everything told me that he would love it and would be happier with a friend!!

So on Saturday i got my gorgeous Ruby and i got them a lovely huge new hutch to share, bonding went very well and they have been cuddled up every day since!!!

However.....im not sure if Milo is a bit quiet, i know this may sound silly but he just seems a bit down, he absolutley loves Ruby, groominng her and just went out to check them and they were lying together. With me though he seems a bit off!!

Am i being daft!!!???

He is happy isnt he???

:oops::oops:

He's found true love and is besotted, who needs the old two-foot right? :lol: I'm sure he'll come back to his normal self but right now he's probably in the first throngs of true love and thinking of nothing else :) You've done the best possible thing for your bunny and it seems you made a fab choice of wifey bun :) Well done!!

He's found true love and is besotted, who needs the old two-foot right? :lol: I'm sure he'll come back to his normal self but right now he's probably in the first throngs of true love and thinking of nothing else :) You've done the best possible thing for your bunny and it seems you made a fab choice of wifey bun :) Well done!!

well said! i hope my two girlies find true love like that in the spring!

Back